Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Starting My Aquatic Garden

I have decided to start my own Aquatic Garden! I have several tanks right now, but I need a new challenge. I have been reading up about starting online at plantedtank.net, and have some info and am getting a move on. Yesterday, I ordered my supplies for my 30 gallon aquarium. I ordered a Hang On Back filter, Flourish Excel, and some Eco Complete for my substrate. All that is going to be in my tank is plants, hardscape, and shrimp. No fish. I found a neat "rock" in a box that I got from a yardsale awhile back for a dollar. It Rocks! It looks so natural. I also have a really round rock, that I got on our farm, and I have a piece of wood, that is getting water logged as I type. The rock must already be water logged, as it has sunk. :) Well, I have to go, Going to fix my brothers car with my dad, and then going up to pick up my dad's box of bees for his hives.

No comments:

Post a Comment